• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Utah State tickets

edendeac

Reaction score
I'm looking for two tickets for the Utah State game this weekend if anyone has extra for sale or isn't going. Figured I would ask on here before finding two online

45d2ddfa74c297aecfa4264dd0df25de.jpg

I would be willing to bet you can find some through Wake ticket office.

Also, I used to love when the elementary school kids had a contest to see whose drawing made the front of the tickets.

Tickets start at $6 on stubhub. It would be really cool if the place was packed Saturday.

I have my two tickets still available - East Side - Section 15, Row Q. On the aisle and on the 50 yard line. Shoot me a PM or email at my user name @ gmail. Go Deacs.

I'm looking for two tickets for the Utah State game this weekend if anyone has extra for sale or isn't going. Figured I would ask on here before finding two online

45d2ddfa74c297aecfa4264dd0df25de.jpg

Is that stub for Timmy's last game/jersey retirement?

Yes. Matt Harpring stuck around to watch.

I have 4 tickets and a blue lot pass available if anyone is interested. We are not going to make it to a game until the App State game. Our tickets are section 10, row N, seats 1-4.

As long as I mail them out tomorrow, you should have them in time. Or if you're in Charlotte I can hand them off.

I have no idea what face value is, but you can have them for face value and the parking pass for free with the four tickets.

Let me know if anyone wants them.

2 tickets still available for Saturday's game...face value of these tickets is $35 each.

Happy to take $40 for both of them. OR best offer. I can email them to you as well.

East Side - Section 15, Row Q. On the aisle and on the 50 yard line. Shoot me a PM or email at my user name @ gmail. Go Deacs. Thanks!

I bought two tickets to take my 5 year old son to the game. Unfortunately, I have to go to West Virginia this weekend instead.

Two freebies, just PM me. If you have tix for any other wake game you're not using, I'm happy to trade, but not required.

I have 2 tickets to the Utah State game and a Blue Lot parking pass. I can have them available at my office on Reynolda Rd. Just had a fraternity brother send them to me in the mail who can't make it.

Looking for 1 ticket and a parking pass. If not both one or the other will work. PM me

Back