• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UVA tickets

BacktoBack

Doctor Of Cerumen
Reaction score
Anybody got three extras for Wednesday? Preferably free or cheap. Haven't made a hoops game since we beat BC in Chestnut Hill a few years back. In the interest of full disclosure my neighbor and his kid are coming along.. He's a UVA grad but a good dude.. Thanks in advance

Anybody got three extras for Wednesday? Preferably free or cheap. Haven't made a hoops game since we beat BC in Chestnut Hill a few years back. In the interest of full disclosure my neighbor and his kid are coming along.. He's a UVA grad but a good dude.. Thanks in advance

Is there anything worse than a cheap-ass bandwagon fan?

Yeah that's me, bandwagon...just because I'm a doctor and have been in training for ten years that hardly makes me bandwagon. Feel free to fuck off and skip my post if you don't want to help.

Last edited:
Yeah that's me, bandwagon...just because I'm a doctor and have been in training for ten years that hardly makes me bandwagon. Feel free to fuck off and skip my post if you don't want to help.

So seems like you could afford to pay for some tickets no?

Never said I wasn't able or willing to pay... But who doesn't like cheap tickets, especially if someone isn't going to use them

You a fucking doctor. Act like a grown ass man and buy tickets yourself.

Stubhub.com

So everyone else that panders for tickets on here is fine, but because I'm a doctor I'm not allowed to at least ask.

Jesus, you guys sure do like to eat your own. Grow the fuck up, fellow Deacs.

Backtoback, PM sent...

Jesus, you guys sure do like to eat your own. Grow the fuck up, fellow Deacs.

Backtoback, PM sent...

Ease up - starting with Districts post if you can't recognize the inherent "humor" (whether you find it funny or not) or sarcasm than it is lost on you. Guy asks for free or cheap tickets to the UVA game for a UVA fan and he (and you) get bent out of shape with some razzing ... Yikes...

Dr._No_-_UK_cinema_poster.jpg

This seems like as good a place as any to post this. I'm unemployed, homeless, and looking to take 2 kids from the local orphanage to the UVA game. Can anyone help me out?***

(***lower levels only, please)

I tried to tell you back in the day that it was time to get out of the game.

Back