• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VA Congressional Candidate Goes Beaver Hunting Out of Season

jhmd2000

Unacceptably correct
Reaction score
DickinsonForCongress @VoteMike2014
100k to anyone w nude photos or sex videos of #KendallJones #exposed she is pure scum

He's not the democratic candidate

DickinsonForCongress @VoteMike2014
Follow
If elected I will not rest till I help ALL Americans. I also promise I will go to war against @foxnews @nra @DarrellIssa & tea party

So what's gonna happen when he gets nude photos and can't pay the 100k?

seems like a fake account, but man is that an awesome timeline

This is pretty deplorable no matter what party the guy is attempting to represent.

Seems like an awesome candidate. If we have morons who think Mars and Earth have the same temperatures we need this guy too.

DickinsonForCongress @VoteMike2014 · 13h
Does #KendallJones use vegetables as sex toys? Does she enjoy being spanked? We want to know.

hahahahaha

April 10, 2014: Mike Dickinson appeared on Fox News' "On The Record w/ Greta Van Susteren," announcing that he was an official candidate for the 7th District. However, the filing deadline was at 5PM that day at which point Dickinson was in the studio at Fox News and never filed to be an official candidate.[3] Despite this, Dickinson continued to use social media as though he was a filed candidate.

http://ballotpedia.org/VA-07:_Jack_Trammell's_path_to_the_Democratic_nomination

I really think this dude might just be doing an extremely long troll job of the right wing wackos on twitter. He's doing a pretty good job of it. The left wing equivalent of @HollyRFisher

fucking awesome

DickinsonForCongress @VoteMike2014 · 6h
“hoopsmom: Just what we need more PERVERTS in congress”

No worse than what's going on in your parents bedroom

DickinsonForCongress @VoteMike2014 · 6h
“hoopsmom: my father is passed on - you classless jerk”

I'm sure he's having sex in heaven

Dr. Jack Trammell is the Democratic candidate for the 7th. An awesome twitter account does not a candidate make.

Good catch. Apparently he announced he was running, declared his candidacy and then failed to file. I stand corrected.

DickinsonForCongress @VoteMike2014 · 42m
“@TherealGeorgeZ: You are an embarrassment to Va and all mankind.”

Says the man who killed a kid because he was black

DickinsonForCongress @VoteMike2014 · 38m
“@TherealGeorgeZ: you have until 5pm to retract your statement&shut down twitter.”

What are you going to do shoot me for wearing a hoodie?

Back