• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vacationing in Ocean City (or Beach Vacation near DC)

A great place to go to the beach is Fenwick Island State Park. It's I believe 5 dollars a day to park there but there are bathroom facilities and even a place to get some food. Part of the beach you can also drive on.

OC was ok before they built all the high rises. Now it sucks big time. Go to Rehobeth.

Rehobeth is garbage*. Go to Dewey, either Bethany, Middlesex or Fenwick

*Unless you like outlet shopping

Rehobeth is garbage*. Go to Dewey, either Bethany, Middlesex or Fenwick

*Unless you like outlet shopping

Rehoboth does have some pretty nice bars and restaurants, Dogfish, Henlopen City, Confucious, Eden, Summer House, etc. If you graduated in 2011, you would probably enjoy going out in Dewey at night. A lot.

Last edited:
Defs go to the Dogfish Head brew pub in Rehoboth if you go to any of the DE beaches.

OHSHIN CITY HON. HARPOON HANNAS

In late June? I've never been to OC in late June, but I can't imagine there are that many groups of high schoolers.

MD schools went either the first or second week of june depending on when your graduation was.

Yeah everyone will be cleared out by the third weekend in June I'd imagine

Like many above, I would recommend Bethany. I know it's grow up since i used to go, but it's still less commercial than OC or Rehobeth.
Great Beach and a real boardwalk. I went there for 2-3 weeks every summer growing up. Great memories.

Back