• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Van Plows through Pedestrians in Toronto 9 Dead

How the hell does an ethic restaurant get BOMBED and "no indication that it was related to terrorism or a hate crime."

I guess it was just one of those common personal vendetta style bombings? Where someone plans to murder everyone in a restaurant? Sure.

The very next line in this article is "At this time, we haven't ruled anything out as we start our investigation." In other words, they're doing their investigation and will label it based on the evidence uncovered.

‘It was time that I stood up to the Chads and Stacys’: What the van-attack accused told Toronto police

He claimed he had communicated online with two other notorious incels — including the man he called the movement’s “founding forefather” — prior to them committing their own massacres: Elliot Rodger, who killed six people in California in 2014, and Chris Harper-Mercer, who killed nine people in Oregon in 2015.

Together they plotted “timed strikes” in an incel rebellion, Minassian claimed.

Minassian claimed that Rodger even confided in him about his plans three days before Rodger’s killing spree. Minassian wished him luck.

Minassian explained what the “incel rebellion” was.

“It’s basically a movement of angry incels such as myself who are unable to get laid, therefore we want to overthrow the Chads, which would force the Stacys to be forced to reproduce with the incels.”

Minassian connected with likeminded men primarily through message boards on 4chan and Reddit, he said. The forums reveal incel discussions dwelling on outrageous expressions of misogyny. Primary themes include: vivid threats of rape, death and subjugation of women; urging violence against men who are sexually active; and bleak, often suicidal self-denigration.

Although he said he doesn’t hold “any political views,” he was attracted to forums featuring “political discussions with an alt-right bias,” he said. “It was very blunt and honest,” he said of the online posts. There he learned the “red pill truths about why women choose to date obnoxious men.

“I know of several other guys over the internet who feel the same way, but,” Minassian said, “I would consider them too cowardly to act on their anger.”

Back