• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vandy ticks?

Also have two in 17 in Charlotte. Will give away for nice 6 pack of your choosing.

Hah, got anon negrep for this. "you will get natty light and you will like it". I'd gladly take Natty for them! But seriously, if anyone wants them, they're available fo free.

Looking for a parking pass as we'll be rolling in just before kickoff. PM me if interested.

Have a pair in section 13, row Q.

You can have them if you are willing to pay the fee ($3?) to transfer through the Deacon Club. PM me if interested.

I have 2 free ones in section 14 if anyone wants them. PM me. I can give them to you at the game on Saturday.

Last edited:
4 on the hill for free. I'm going out of town tomorrow, so you will have to get them through the Wake ticket exchange. PM if interested.

I have 4 tickets on the 50 yard line on the east side in the chairbacks plus a blue lot parking pass. I can FedEx them to you.

Still have 4 in section 10 plus a parking pass. Yours if you can find me, can meet in Charlotte through Friday afternoon then headed up to GSO for the evening to catch an extra early flight Saturday.

Anyone know if Continental DirecTV has ESPNU?

Still have 4 in section 10 plus a parking pass. Yours if you can find me, can meet in Charlotte through Friday afternoon then headed up to GSO for the evening to catch an extra early flight Saturday.

Anyone know if Continental DirecTV has ESPNU?
I live in Greensboro less than 5 minutes from the airport. I already have tickets but if they go unclaimed, let me know and I will take them to the game and make sure they get in the hands of Deacs.

Have 2. Section8 Row GG. Would like to get something for them. Asking $15 total for both

I got 2 in Section 16 for free, just have to pay the transfer fee. PM me.

Back