• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vegas Shooting

She said she helped him load magazines all the time. And yeah, it appears she figured out what happened pretty quickly and tried to protect herself by deleting those accounts. What are you thinking here? I'd imagine if she was actually in on it she'd have deleted those social media *before* the shooting, right?
https://nypost.com/2018/01/13/vegas-shooters-girlfriend-may-have-known-something-was-up/

She deleted her accounts after the shootings but before his name was released to the public, meaning she knew he was plotting this and she loaded the guns. A bad look if nothing else.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/13/vegas-shooters-girlfriend-may-have-known-something-was-up/

She deleted her accounts after the shootings but before his name was released to the public, meaning she knew he was plotting this and she loaded the guns. A bad look if nothing else.

I don't think that we can necessarily know for certain from that evidence (loading guns and deleting profiles) that she knew he was plotting this. But she was certainly suspicious enough to try to protect herself after the fact. Isn't she the one who told the police that her fingerprints might be on some of the magazines or bullets?

I don't think that we can necessarily know for certain from that evidence (loading guns and deleting profiles) that she knew he was plotting this. But she was certainly suspicious enough to try to protect herself after the fact. Isn't she the one who told the police that her fingerprints might be on some of the magazines or bullets?
I agree with you but it looks a little sketchy.

My company is flying out this week to Shot Show, hosted in Vegas.

If you get a chance to meet John Lovell or hear him speak, take it. Most around here won't agree with a lot of what he says (in no way is that an attack on anybody here) but he is a pretty smart guy and seems like a good guy.

Let’s straighten something out here please.

I did say sandy hook,
Vegas,
Pulse
Night club,
Church shootings,
Were FAKE.

PLEASE Repeat that again. Thanks

Wow that’s quite a list of what you think is fake!

Radicalized by MSNBC? By the Atlantic or Ranger or "nedick"? Lol, no

lol.

not sure ranger or nedick can do much radicalizing these days

PAY-Obese-James-King-tries-to-lose-weight-on-My-600lb-Life-but-at-the-end-of-a-year-weighs-53lbs-MORE-th.jpg

RANGER

fat25n-1-web.jpg

NEDICK

at what age is it that white dudes go full retard, moonz? just want to be prepared.

Back