• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vermont State Police decal

West End Deac

Living The Last One Down
Reaction score
Owned. Search for the pig before you read the article.

2012-02-03T024550Z_1_BTRE81207OH00_RTROPTP_2_POLICE-DECAL-VERMONT.JPG

http://news.yahoo.com/vermont-inmates-hide-pig-official-police-car-decal-004403610.html

I'll add, wouldn't it be refreshing if, rather than bemoan how it "dishonors" current and slain officers, the VSP just said, "Damn. They got us."

"While some may find humor in the decal modifications, the joke unfortunately comes at the expense of the taxpayers," Police Major Bill Sheets said in a statement.

Negrep for the Major. How about your proofing people do their freaking jobs instead of foisting additional costs onto taxpayers?

But the penises coming out of the ground are ok?

why would the proofing people even notice or care? I didnt realize Pig was a slang word for cops

Its a 16 inch decal on the cars so I guess it would be more noticeable IRL but the uproar seems a little silly.

So 30 police cars have a big decal, with a tiny cow, and the tiny cow has a minuscule pig shaped spot on it, and the miniscule pig shaped spot was put there to raz' the police (p0wn3d!11!!). Why is this news?

Last edited:
They should notice or care because it's their job. Caveat Emptor and all that.

You didn't know pig is slang for cops?

No; should I? I would've passed it. I would've looked at the decal probably a lifetime and never noticed a pig on the cow. I looked at it for 5 min and all I noticed were the dongs (#freud)

Yeah, pig is a pretty common slang term for cops.

how is it possible that ITC didn't know pig was slang for cop? reminds me of when our resident hipster moon said he had never heard of weezer.

Back