• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Very Official Wake Forest-Liberty Game Thread

Having a hard time making out all the numbers, but it looks like Tylor Harris has been in the backfield several times in a row

Why is that the one time you call for a fair catch?!?!

I realize the offensive line isn't giving us much time but the play calls haven't indicated any cognizance of the fact that the offensive line is bad.

Camp tries to return it with 3 guys on top of him but fair catches when no one is within 5 yards of him? I'm so confused.

dude you are right on so I am gonna bail for a while - 100% with you

Why is that the one time you call for a fair catch?!?!

I realize the offensive line isn't giving us much time but the play calls haven't indicated any cognizance of the fact that the offensive line is bad.

Yeah. But y'all have been dating for 3+ years. This is the first time she has seen me watch a game. And she's working a 13 hour shift today.

Leave the game on, tell her to sit down and relax and give her a massage, tell her she needs to drink because of the long day. Wake will be up soon, and by then you will both be blitzed.

Back