• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vikings on History Channel

Spot the Wonder

Reaction score
Who's watching? Three shows have aired so far, the fourth will air on Sunday but it's available on the web now. Good show, entertaining. Very mild Game of Thrones overtunes. It's History Channel, so minimum violence, no boobies.

I watched the first episode and was underwhelmed. Have the next couple on DVR and will give them a shot.

Watching and I like it. Agreed the first episode was a bit weak but it is well worth watching. Interesting period in world history that I know very little about.

Bumped for DeacsPop.

I'm liking the show, disappointed that Gabriel Byrne is such a dickbag. His wife is the bitch from Nip/Tuck and Heroes. She's a two face, sometimes she's a smoke show, sometimes she's gross.

Need more hot ass on the show.

Ragnar's piece of ass on the show is like a poor man's Scarlet Johansson. Smoke show.

Well, the show has improved but the acting sure hasn't. (SPOILER ALERT) And now that they've eliminated the only good actor on the show, it'll be interesting to see where the rest of the season goes.

Back