• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Virginia game moved from Monday at 9 on ESPNU to Tuesday at 7 on ESPN3 due to weather

Bold prediction: we go 2-0 or 1-1 at very worst in our next two, then finish remainder of season 6-4 to be placed firmly on the bubble. We will win 1 game in the ACC tourney and make the NIT. I'm not ready to write this team off. Having said that, I'm a hopeless romantic when it comes to my Deacs.

Day drinking?

Bold prediction: we go 2-0 or 1-1 at very worst in our next two, then finish remainder of season 6-4 to be placed firmly on the bubble. We will win 1 game in the ACC tourney and make the NIT. I'm not ready to write this team off. Having said that, I'm a hopeless romantic when it comes to my Deacs.
Harry's coming to Wake!!! VIBES!!!

I will buy you a drink at the NIT if this happens...

Still tough to make the NIT with that kind of record. NIT has the same basic selection committee as the NCAA seeing how it is an NCAA owned tournament. It will take us winning 20 games to get there.

Still tough to make the NIT with that kind of record. NIT has the same basic selection committee as the NCAA seeing how it is an NCAA owned tournament. It will take us winning 20 games to get there.

Tough sledding now as have to win 10 out of the next 13 including an ACCT game. :eek:

We win 20 games and we are an NCAAs lock.

Not disagreeing with you.

But 18 would probably get us into the NIT. Not getting there either.

Last edited:
Fuck you Ron Wellman. So glad we could accommodate everyone by moving a home game a day, and off of ESPNU to the interwebz. Sure FSU-BC is getting all the ratings on the U right now.

Back