• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Virginia Tech vs. Wake Forest Game Thread - 6:30 ESPNU

Nice to see that we are not going to let them beat us with the three again. Game film--we don't need no stinkin game film.

Yeah I think you can make an argument for all 3.

Crawford for sure had the best freshman season.

I started to say it seems that Collins has the lowest ceiling, but that's not really true. He's a much more fluid athlete than Moore and could put together a killer multi-tool offensive game if he works at it.

Jesus. A game thread in the second half with 26 posts? This shit is depressing. I just tuned in. How much has cigs played?

If this game comes down to coaching....

never mind

I have no idea why Dinos plays minutes for us. What the hell happened?

Apparently if we miss a shot, it means we give up a transition layup or we foul

My bad guys. I tuned in when we were only down 44-45.

And there was that point in every game where we give up points on 5 or 6 straight possessions, we go cold, and we're down for good

Jesus. Has Hudson even sniffed the court tonight? He's so much more athletic than Wilbekin. Manning really needs to get him some time.

It really is appalling how bad our talent level is. We have regulars in our rotation that should only be getting spot minutes in a blowout.

Back