• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vote for Campanaro!!

What browser cookie or cache file do we need to delete to be able to vote all the time?

They are doing this on IP addresses apparently. I tried to vote with two different computers on the same connection. Didn't work. I was able to vote twice from my laptop in two different locations/IP connections.

Bump.

Currently Camp is trailing a guy (Chris Coyer - Temple) with 7 carries for 42 yards and 13 receptions for 118 yards and 1 TD.

Camp's main competition, Chris Coyer from Temple, didn't play in Temple's game this past Sat. Wake fans need to step up the voting!

They are doing this on IP addresses apparently. I tried to vote with two different computers on the same connection. Didn't work. I was able to vote twice from my laptop in two different locations/IP connections.

Is possible to vote twice from your phone, if once is while on wifi and second time is whole on 4g, LTE, etc.

So fan vote aside, what are Camp's chances of winning this thing?

The fan vote is one of 16 criteria. The guy ahead of Camp in the vote hasn't done much on the field this year. There are others on the list without votes who have done more on the field.

Bump

If camp can take a punt back along with his td pass...he could win this

Last edited:
Back