• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Voter fraud is out of control!!

WakeandBake

Reaction score
not really, actually. In fact, the current system works remarkably well.

State officials in key presidential battleground states have found only a tiny fraction of the illegal voters they initially suspected existed. Searches in Colorado and Florida have yielded numbers that amount to less than one-tenth of 1 percent of all registered voters in either state.

http://news.yahoo.com/republicans-look-voter-fraud-little-172327169--election.html

So concerned are we over voter fraud that we're willing to throw out our principles on "wasteful government spending" to track down these... tens of people.

If it looks like a ruse and smells like a ruse...

Damn, bkf. I googled that expecting it to be a famous quote I've never heard. That is very well said.

lol... i love that bkf can quote hunter s. thompson off the top of his head.

It's all about voter turnout. Voter fraud is a red herring for both sides.

And voter ID laws are purely an attempt to suppress legit Dem turnout. We're on the same page.

And voter ID laws are purely an attempt to suppress legit Dem turnout. We're on the same page.

I don't really care about showing ID to vote. I don't have to. I have no expectation others should. And I'd really hate it if dead people were not able to vote. They aren't a vocal minority but they should be respected.

I don't really care about showing ID to vote. I don't have to. I have no expectation others should. And I'd really hate it if dead people were not able to vote. They aren't a vocal minority but they should be respected.

Once Hispanics fully break Democrat and America is a majority minority nation, Republicans will be pushing hard for zombie voting rights.

Once Hispanics fully break Democrat and America is a majority minority nation, Republicans will be pushing hard for zombie voting rights.

Cool. Drown in debt. I'll be an expat on the Pacific side of Costa Rica. Don't bank on any social security or medicare. You're a young man. It ain't gonna be there when you need it.

Cool. Drown in debt. I'll be an expat on the Pacific side of Costa Rica. Don't bank on any social security or medicare. You're a young man. It ain't gonna be there when you need it.

Nope. Not planning on it. Of course I'm for getting rid of SS altogether.

[FOX News] Why do you hate America? [/FOX News]

Yeah. I've outlined my plan several times. Did it last week, actually. Do a search for it.

I could compromise to a form of privatized accounts with a guaranteed rate, but I'd rather just get rid of it over time.

Back