• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vox: Democrats are in Denial. Their Party is Actually in Deep Trouble

If Palin's "education" is irrelevant (it's not) you shouldn't have brought up Biden's. Sarah Palin is a political joke of the highest magnitude. She makes women look bad and she makes Americans look bad. Her greatest accomplishment is abandoning her governorship and having a pregnant teenage daughter.

Biden's education is relevant both because he did so poorly and because he had serious character issues (cheating) while in school.

Biden's education is relevant both because he did so poorly and because he had serious character issues (cheating) while in school.
"Character issues"? What a crock of shit. I wont hold my breath waiting for you to support your ridiculous comparison. Palin is a national joke and all you've got on Biden is material from 25yo Dukakis attack ad about a school paper from 50 years ago.

Seems to me that you'd have to be pretty damn start to get elected PRESIDENT without even a birth certificate

The editor of the Harvard Law Review is generally a dumb ass also.

"Character issues"? What a crock of shit. I wont hold my breath waiting for you to support your ridiculous comparison. Palin is a national joke and all you've got on Biden is material from 25yo Dukakis attack ad about a school paper from 50 years ago.

Well I have a little more than a school paper from 50 years ago. In the video I linked he claimed that he graduated at the top of his class when he actually finished at the bottom. That was taken in the 80's when he was a presidential candidate. He was also forced to drop out of the race for president in 1988 because he got caught plagiarizing his speeches. The man is a serial liar and cheater. That is a character issue (outside the Democratic Party).

Habitual dishonesty is a character issue, and to a point, Palin and Biden may have that in common.http://www.theatlantic.com/daily-di...palin-a-summary-before-the-next-round/194027/

Sarah Palin is not characterized as a liar, she is characterized as a fame seeking ignoramus with no achievements. You're welcome to find a national democratic politician who fits that description - i'm sure they're out there, but its not Biden.

a fame seeking ignoramus with no achievements.

tumblr_lxpypeWm5r1rnnq0ko1_500.jpg

I don't know which recurring position from the GOP is more interesting: Obama isn't smart or Clinton doesn't have be resume/qualifications to be president.

That point when you realize that someone is actually defending Sarah Palin's intelligence

Reactions: ONW
You don't think Obama is intelligent? Really?

Never said he was not intelligent. Instead of trying to read my mind you should simply read my post....maybe a little slower next time. :)

Often we see people who have their "educational credentials" far surpass their intelligence. Obama is a prime example.

Well, here is your post. I read it again. Are you saying that making the claim that Obama's educational credentials "far surpass" his intelligence is not slamming his intelligence or inferring that he isn't very intelligent?

Back