• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VT getting jobbed...

So Clemson waxes VT, they have a rematch with the same result. I'm getting more and more excited for Game of the Century x2.

Another typical year for Vagina Tech: beat up on the nobodies, and lose all your games agains the Top 20, yet still manage to be in the Top 10 with a pitiful resume. They only played 1 top 20 team, Clemson, and got waxed both times, at home and in the ACC-CG, by a combined 61-13. Add to that barely escaping with wins against ECU and Duke, and it is embarrassing they were ranked #5 in the nation. With that resume, they ought to drop to 20 or below, but they will probably only drop 5-6 places since Houston, Georgia and MSU lost. I think I will be physically ill if they remain in the Top 10 and go to the Sugar Bowl.

Another typical year for Vagina Tech: beat up on the nobodies, and lose all your games agains the Top 20, yet still manage to be in the Top 10 with a pitiful resume. They only played 1 top 20 team, Clemson, and got waxed both times, at home and in the ACC-CG, by a combined 61-13. Add to that barely escaping with wins against ECU and Duke, and it is embarrassing they were ranked #5 in the nation. With that resume, they ought to drop to 20 or below, but they will probably only drop 5-6 places since Houston, Georgia and MSU lost. I think I will be physically ill if they remain in the Top 10 and go to the Sugar Bowl.

I could hold my nose and go to a significantly better bowl if that happened. I would also love to count 2/13 worth of BCS bowl money. That would be the same payday as when we went to the Orange Bowl ourselves.

I could hold my nose and go to a significantly better bowl if that happened. I would also love to count 2/13 worth of BCS bowl money. That would be the same payday as when we went to the Orange Bowl ourselves.

There is that. Going to see the Deacs in DC and sharing Orange and Sugar money is good. Nose will have to be held tight, and might need a lot of maalox.

Exactly right

They jump the count every snap on defense and rarely get called for offsides. I never want to see them succeed at anything.

Wake would end up with more money and would play in Nashville.

That would be great!

Yeah, VT really got jobbed on defending that TD run.::willynilly::tinfoilhat:

VT not jobbed. You all need to get over the officiating costing anybody games and realize that calls may be missed but not on purpose. VT just got their butt kicked by a much better team on the given day. Plus they beat them twice.

If there was a memo as to who was going to win, you think it might have come in the Houston game. That loss cost Conf USA over $13 mill. But since the refs called it fair, the best team won on the given day there also.

Back