• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VT Tailgating Thread

With the VT Gobblers coming to town, everybody should be roasting Turkeys!

Atomic buffalo turds. They're bacon wrapped, cheese and sausage stuffed jalepeno peppers. Doubt I'll do them because I won't have enough for everyone, so if you want to bring some turkey legs, feel free to. LK suggested doing a turkey, so I wouldn't have a problem doing all of them.

Hey TSY what's an ABT?

How serious is the turkey talk? I was thinking about prepping some turkey legs to bring over in the morning that would hopefully be ready a few hours before the pork but if there's going to be a whole bird that might be a little much.

We're deep frying one and cooking another one in my "Big Easy" cooker.

Ahh yes, didn't catch the ABT name when you handed me one at the NCSU game but it was one of the tastiest things I'd had in a long time.

So it sounds like we'll have 2 birds on top of the hog...maybe I should change plans and bring a buffalo chicken dip instead. Thoughts?

I havent confirmed with LK about bringing a turkey yet, so if you want to bring some turkey legs, feel free to.

Back