• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VT ticket fiasco questions

Someone should post photos. You literally couldn't discern the aisles on one side of the stadium. It was just a sea of people top to bottom.

That's when our tickets were like a printed on a dot matrix. You could fake one with ease.

I was just talking about this last night. Worst people ever. As I was walking towards the stadium a roughly 40 year old man called a friend and me "fat and ugly" for no reason. I was wearing one of those yellow wigs to that game and as I walked into the student section later some other dbag pulled it off of my head and threw it on the ground. I can't tell how many people I fought with that night about how there was no way they had tickets there because they don't SELL tickets in that section.

Ugh, that game experience was awful. But it was at least interesting from an anthropological perspective to see that many people in the stadium.

VT has the worst fanbase that I have encountered. Not even close on gameday.

How has this thread gone so long without VTWhatchamahoozit coming here to set the record straight for us?

I was at that game looking over at the student section wondering why they weren't in the pastels...

yes I remember that game...I had to humble a VT fan who was spouting profanities at my parents and flipping them off......he was real quiet the rest of the game after our little talk.

I have found Miami fans to be as obnoxious.

There also were fake tickets in Section 6. However, this case involved a Wake fan who had purchased the fake ticket and was pretty obnoxious.

Let's get real. The last time Carolina came to Wake I experienced some of the worst Walmart fans I have ever had to deal with. Thank God for Jim Grobe because we won and they were given the walk of shame in the fourth quarter. And did we let them hear it after three quarters of their idiotic braying. I'll never forget it.

Conversely, the best away fans I've come across, and it's not even close, were the Nebraska fans. They just love football. They knew they stole a win and were nothing but cool. Thirsty, yes, but good people. And a lot of them thought our stadium was really very cool. They enjoyed the whole experience.

Conversely, the best away fans I've come across, and it's not even close, were the Nebraska fans. They just love football. They knew they stole a win and were nothing but cool. Thirsty, yes, but good people. And a lot of them thought our stadium was really very cool. They enjoyed the whole experience.

Very true. The game sucked, the water was warm and the cups were stinky, but our opposing fans were very cool. Just like the year before when Wake went to Nebraska.

Back