• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VT Tickets

HCF3

Reaction score
I have 4 in section 7 seat backs and 2 Blue lot passes available.
Any interest out there?

HCF3, I have some Deacon graduates coming to town that weekend. How much do you want for them?

Cool, BWELLS - just sent you a PM.

I have 3 Hill tix (2 adult, 1 youth). Free to anyone who will use them. PM me your address.

Hello all- Looking for a total of 6. We are all recent grads so will end up sitting in the student section.

Hello all- Looking for a total of 6. We are all recent grads so will end up sitting in the student section.

bumping this as a self-interested member of bulldeac's party of 6 looking for tickets.

Could you post a picture of the tickets with the barcode visible?

k thanx. :werd:

Can you use the bar code from your phone to get in? I have some tickets to send people, but if we have some other way, that'd be nice as well to make sure they got there in time.

Btw, Saturday will be a perfect opportunity for some of you to pay off your "I totally owe you a beer" statements from the FireBz days.

Eta: For those who don't want us crashing your tailgates, I'll post my seat location for airplane bottle drop offs. My father-in-law will think it's Christmas.

Last edited:
Found the tickets I needed. Now looking for a parking pass. Preferably Senior Services or Baseball Lot.

Hey guys. We have two tickets in section 10 (row N, seats 1 and 2). I also have a blue lot parking pass. We are not going to make it to the game, but we are meeting some grassy knoll tailgaters for the Garth Brooks concert tomorrow night, so I could send the tickets through them if anyone is interested. Let me know. Face value is 39 per ticket. Anybody want to make an offer for the two tickets and the blue lot parking pass?

I've got 3 tix available for the tech game, I'll let em go for 10 each, 30 total- just shoot me a PM

Last edited:
I have 2 adult hill tickets and a Sr. Services Lot parking pass. Will take $10. PM if interested.

I have 5 hill tickets for tomorrow that I can't use now...3 are youth but should be no problem for anyone to use based on the past....will take $20 for all....PM if interested.....

I see there are a few extras on here. If you are local and can't get rid of your extras take them to the Children's Home. I took some Clemson tix over there and they mentioned how few they had received this season.

Back