• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

W-S area Painter Recommendations

coredeac

Reaction score
Looking for a quality painting company servicing the W-S area. Remodeling a home that will include several rooms and need a quality job.

Anyone have recommendations? Most appreciated.

Looking for a quality painting company servicing the W-S area. Remodeling a home that will include several rooms and need a quality job.

Anyone have recommendations? Most appreciated.

We recently used Carl Cain - reasonable quotes (lower than others we've used before) and good quality work. Timely. No mess left around. If money is no object, a contractor that refurbs Buena Vista (et al) properties has a really good painter who subcons for him. The contractor's name is Greg Jessup.. his painter's name is Ed Graf.

I can PM contact info if you'd like.

We recently used Carl Cain - reasonable quotes (lower than others we've used before) and good quality work. Timely. No mess left around. If money is no object, a contractor that refurbs Buena Vista (et al) properties has a really good painter who subcons for him. The contractor's name is Greg Jessup.. his painter's name is Ed Graf.

I can PM contact info if you'd like.

Absolutely. Thank YOU for the information. Please PM the contact information you have for these folks.

I'm in the market for a painter in Lewisville.

Will probably have the whole house done in the near future, but our trim (under gutters, around front door) is an immediate concern. Some wood has become exposed.

We're happy with our house color & a few neighbors have had good luck washing theirs (that were done on a similar timeline).

This will be the first time I've had it done, anywhere.
So I guess I need general recommendations, and also whether or not it's going to be worth it to split the job up.

I wish I could tackle it, but the layout of our house is no bueno (full 3 story drop onto concrete) for an amateur to be on/near the roof.

Unrelated to painting, but anyone have a landscaper recommendation in WS? I need a bunch of shrubs removed and replaced, and some barren areas that need some landscaping assistance.

Back