• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake (+14) @ UVA o/u 119.5

59-58 Wake. Bzz wins on the road in the ACC against a ranked team. Forces Bzzouters to modify their stats.

Still holding out hopes we might make the NIT after 4 straight double digit losses?

Still holding out hopes we might make the NIT after 4 straight double digit losses?

Referring to me? No. But I wasn't anticipating nit from the get go. 15 wins in this year's acc is unlikely to get you nit. I think we will likely come up short of 15 wins but think I'll win all my bets

The loss at Clemson was the one we would have needed to make a run. That loss killed any 'realistic' probability.

It's not like UVA has some crazy amount of talent. If WF plays well I expect a close game. They are undersized and Travis should have a good game, with Ty causing lots of problems inside. Contain Mike Scott (much easier said than done) and hit some shots and Wake can compete for sure.

I don't think we're at the talent deficit againt UVa that were are at against several other ACC schools, but from what I've seen of UVa this year they're well-coached and just a very solid basketball team. We on the otherhand, just aren't.

That would modify stats to Mr. [Redacted] being 10-44 (.185) in conference road games since 2005. Earth shaking.

Back