• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake +21 O/U 44

I think 31-13 or something similar is about right. Louisville has hit 44 twice and we've hit it once so far this year, and by hit I mean we've hit it a total of three times on the money.

CBS Sports' algorithm predicted this would be the lowest-scoring all-FBS game this weekend at 35 total

Hey, you projected we'd get a TD. That's prolly a braver call than us holding them under 30

Haha I think we will score a couple times (not two safeties). Louisville has some offensive line issues from the sounds of it. Not our level but still.

Call me batshit crazy, but I think Wake shows well in this game and comes out with a W...

Cumberland with a great one liner with Ennis on the line. Ennis talking about how Louisville will have to try to get calls against Duke and UNC in basketball and "can you imagine Pitino ripping his jacket off like Boeheim last year?"

Cumberland responds: "Well we know he can rip it off fast"

Oh Rick.

Two point loss on the road to a team that has played well this year. Losing to us -- or the game even being close -- would be a massive leap

Yeah, maybe I've been watching too many Drew DVD's Circa 2006. However, I do believe that our D is starting to gel even though they didn't play great against Army's option attack. If they can get some stops and we make a special teams play or two I see no reason why we can't hang for most of the game...

Back