• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake -4 against BC

Haros

Reaction score
We are favored to get within one win of bowl eligibility this weekend.

On a side, semi-related note, Wake is now #124 in the Sagarin ratings, including #138 in the predictor.

BCS conference teams (out of 68) behind us in the overall ratings: UVA (125), Illinois (126), Colorado (155)
BCS conference teams (out of 68) behind our #138 in the predictor: Colorado (156)

In case you were wondering, Boston College is #109 overall, #101 in the predictor, but Vegas has us about 7 points better than Sagarin's ratings would indicate this weekend. The likely factors for the difference are the impact of our Liberty performance, Campanaro, and our margin of defeat against Clemson/FSU.

If you think this ballgame will be bad, you must have missed the UVA game.

Hopefully having Camp back with a full week to prepare will keep the game from approaching UVAwfulness.

We're going to have to be on our toes, BC can move the ball through the air, so the defense is going to have to play well and the offense is going to have to score some points.

I mean, I know BC is bad. But are they that bad that we are favored? #mindblown

I mean, I know BC is bad. But are they that bad that we are favored? #mindblown

Bad as us. That's not much more than home field advantage.

If we finish the season with 6 wins, beating BC and NCSU, but get blown out by Notre Dame and Vandy, is there any way we get denied a bowl appearance?

If these two teams played on a neutral field, would be the beer vendors be favored?

If we finish the season with 6 wins, beating BC and NCSU, but get blown out by Notre Dame and Vandy, is there any way we get denied a bowl appearance?

Jeez is this shit serious?

There are like 36 bowl games or something and the ACC gets like 8 or 9 spots. Think about that.

Back