• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake +5 vs. Duke

5 touchdowns I would think.

I don't bet but I think I will start this week. That is about as sure a bet as I've seen in a while. Is Camp back or something?

5 touchdowns I would think.

I don't bet but I think I will start this week. That is about as sure a bet as I've seen in a while. Is Camp back or something?

My understanding is that he will be back for Vandy.

Never go against a Home Team Dog. They cover the majority of times.

In the long run, you never win in betting. But might take Duke in this one.

College Football expert Phil Steele's upset pick for CFB week 13 is WF over Duke. FWIW, he previously picked WF once this year, over NC State in week 6.

College Football expert Phil Steele's upset pick for CFB week 13 is WF over Duke. FWIW, he previously picked WF once this year, over NC State in week 6.

And he picked Duke over Miami last week and USC over Stanford on the ESPN website

It's the perfect tease. We win on senior day. We believe that the magic is back, like when Gibson scored against Miami. Grobe re-adjusts the offense and our defense dominates. We score a special team TD. We start booking hotel rooms in various bowl cities. Then we go to Nashville and get thumped. Wellman comes out and says "Oh heavens yes. We were so close, wait til next year". LOBO gets promoted to coach every offensive position.

How sad is it that Wake over dook is an upset!? FWIW Grobe is 11-1 against them in his Wake tenure.

How sad is it that Wake over dook is an upset!? FWIW Grobe is 11-1 against them in his Wake tenure.
Cool, let's all hope one of those shitty mid-2000s Duke teams shows up on Saturday and not the 2013 version that happens to be much better than those teams or the Wake team they'll actually be playing against.

Grobe seems to find a way to win against dook- mostly all close games even when we were good and they sucked, i.e., 2006 and Chip Vaughan's blocked FG.

Here's to finding a way to get it done again, somehow, without Camp.

I assume they will block a field goal attempt of ours to seal the game as a karmic retribution for 2006.

Grobe seems to find a way to win against dook- mostly all close games even when we were good and they sucked, i.e., 2006 and Chip Vaughan's blocked FG.

Here's to finding a way to get it done again, somehow, without Camp.
Yeah, that was then, this is now. Wake +5.5 without Camp is easy money.

Back