• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake alum(s) on HGTV's House Hunters

RicoSuave

Reaction score
Earlier this week I was watching an episode of House Hunters on HGTV which featured a young couple looking for their first house in Columbia, SC. I don't know if it was a new episode or not. At the end of the show, they showed them moving in their new house, and there was a Wake Forest diploma hanging in the home office. Since it was at the end of the show I didn't remember their names. Does anybody know who it was?

Cameron Stanley. I'll try to dig up the thread about it from when it originally aired.

while we're digging things up....

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...r-Done?highlight=What's+blackest+thing+you've

What is the "blackest" thing you've ever done? Unless you're PH ... oh, nevermind. Everybody, whats the most stereotypically urban thing you've ever done?

I played football and ran track in high school, so I'm not as lilly-white as you might assume. I also have a couple of 2PAC songs on my iPad.

But today, I was the blackest mutha fucker in town. I drove my Mercedes Benz to the local Chinese buffet restaurant, and I parked in an unauthorized area! They didn't even try to tow me because they didn't want a cap in their ass! Not only that, but I went inside to eat, and I filled my plate full of fried chicken wings (rather than the healthier vegetable and seafood options)! I had such a swagger when I left, I turned my car radio to the local urban music channel and cranked it up. There was a catchy tune on about "so what we drink, so what we smoke weed ...", and I was blasting it, bitches. Shit!

There was another couple on House Hunters earlier this year as well-- girl was class of '09 and a pi phi. She lived on my hall freshman year. I think her husband was a PKA?

Back