• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake at BC GAME THREAD - Epic fail #BuzzOut

I personally would like to see the bingo slot changed from Arnaud William Adala Moto to simply Bill Moto. If I ever hear an announcer call him Bill Moto, my life will be complete.

Throw the records out!

No, seriously. Please remove our record from the history books.

Super+Bowl+48+-++logo.jpg

Moonz consistently throws that post out pretty much every game. This is the first time since 2010 one of us hasn't been in last place in the conference when the game was played

Moonz consistently throws that post out pretty much every game. This is the first time since 2010 one of us hasn't been in last place in the conference when the game was played

Because it's true and I bet I am not alone. I can guaranty you I know The New York Rangers' next game.

I didn't even know tonight was UNC vs Duke until I saw it on Facebook and Twitter this morning.

Circled this game on my calendar back in October. I can't believe it's finally here!

Circled this game on my calendar back in October. I can't believe it's finally here!

What's crazy is instead of waiting until the end of October to get excited about this game, the city of Boston could start building hype for this game after the Red Sox were eliminated in September.

It is being played in Boston-- therefore we lose by double digits. Its a rule

60% winning percentage? I'm surprised [Redacted] doesn't mention that more often. #CoachedMelo #AirForce

Bad feeling about this one. We beat BC last time bc we got Anderson in foul trouble and Hanlon couldn't beat us alone. Hanlon is better now, and I can't imagine we take Anderson out of the game so easily this time.

I'll be there. Just gonna scalp some tickets beforehand and move down when I spot open seats.

Back