• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake at Clemson - Saturday 11/20 Game Time Speculation

Clemson wins this game today without the officials, but the blatant missed PI and offsides are laughable. The first one(PI) on our first third down play told me everything.

When we where done for...

Uhhhh... Wake was not "done for" in the FIRST DRIVE OF THE GAME when the DPI calls were not made. Instead of Wake points, Clemson was credited with getting a three and out.

Isn’t the clock supposed to stop momentarily when you get a first down or go out of bounds? Multiple times this drive it never did.

Kind of crazy that after almost an entire career as a non-factor in the passing game, Chapman has become a clutch receiver.

These refs have been blatantly fucking us. It's clear a directive from the league office is "don't help Wake"

Maybe. But we got our asses whipped on both sides of the ball. Can’t block, can’t tackle. Makes it tough to win

Clemson wins this game today without the officials, but the blatant missed PI and offsides are laughable. The first one(PI) on our first third down play told me everything.

Yes, that non-call set the tone for physical play ignored in the secondary until garbage time

Kind of crazy that after almost an entire career as a non-factor in the passing game, Chapman has become a clutch receiver.

Conor told us preseason that we didn’t have that TE pass catching option on this team. Glad to see them emerge.

I do wonder why Clemson seems to dominate us even more that they do the rest of the ACC. Our best season and their worst we still don’t belong on the field with them.

Back