• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake at Clemson - Saturday 11/20 Game Time Speculation

At least this makes the UNC loss not hurt so much. Would’ve sucked to have had a legit shot at the CFP ruined by that.

Can we please actually fire Hemphill? I know the officiating hasn’t helped but will we ever hold someone accountable for this kind of defensive performance?

Team has been sketchy for 3 games. Clawson has his hands full getting the team ready for BC.

You should be we are staring at 9-3 and a mediocre bowl against an SEC team that will beat the brakes off us

Go for a walk, take your family to a christmas village, read a book, do something other than watch this game. The fanbase need not support this kind of effort.

I think it's pretty obvious that our program has advanced this season. Recruiting should progress as well. But at this point we just don't have the kind of athletes to go head to head with a team like Clemson. We would have had to play our A game to have a chance today, and we did not.

I’m torn between the fact that this Clemson team is not good and the fact their roster is filled with 4 and 5 stars

Also I’m sure in a week I won’t hate this loss as much as UNC, but man, this has been hard to watch

Either way this should have atleast been a competitive game

I’m torn between the fact that this Clemson team is not good and the fact their roster is filled with 4 and 5 stars

Also I’m sure in a week I won’t hate this loss as much as UNC, but man, this has been hard to watch

Either way this should have atleast been a competitive game

Yep. Clemson rarely outcoaches you. They are just faster and stronger. They run these sweeps for 10 yards a play solely on speed.

Early no calls on DPI put Wake way behind on scoring. Changed the character of the game. False starts keeping Wake in long situations.

They really have not had a single defensive penalty until the game was over. Fucking bullshit.

Back