• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake at Syracuse, Nov. 2 - 12:30 kickoff announced

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
On RSN.

Saturday, Nov. 2
Virginia Tech at Boston College, ABC, ESPN or ESPN2*, Noon
North Carolina at NC State, ACC Network, 12:30 p.m.
Wake Forest at Syracuse, Regional Sports Networks, 12:30 p.m.
Clemson at Virginia, ABC or ESPN*, 3:30 p.m.
Pitt at Georgia Tech, ESPNU, 7 p.m.
Miami at Florida State, ABC, 8 p.m.

*Networks to be announced by Oct. 27
All times are Eastern

Miami/FSU getting the national primetime game.

Love noon games on the road. Team wakes up for breakfast, short meeting, then to stadium. Nothing worse than a team waiting in a hotel all day for a game.

Love noon games on the road. Team wakes up for breakfast, short meeting, then to stadium. Nothing worse than a team waiting in a hotel all day for a game.
And much less time for the opposing fans to get liquored up. Fans get much more rowdy later in the day.

Wish the UNC/State game was the 7pm ESPNU game rather than GT/Pitt, as it would be more fun to go back and forth to if I happen to be home watching the Nole-Cane game. I imagine that those two fanbases are even more desperate than normal to come away with a win in that one.

As it is I will switch back to it during the Wake-Cuse commercials, but won't catch nearly as much of it that way.

Too bad State and UNC haven't won more games, then you might get your wish.

Actually, on second thought, I'm fine with the way things are

Back