• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake bar NYC preferably with happy hour

New Yorkers are front runners. Don't expect any sort of gathering.
Yeah figured as much, but worth a shot. Wouldn't mind watching it with other Bzz outers though if possible, all of my buddies couldn't give a rats ass about wake since we're straight up awful now.

Yeah figured as much, but worth a shot. Wouldn't mind watching it with other Bzz outers though if possible, all of my buddies couldn't give a rats ass about wake since we're straight up awful now.

If I didn't have to work tonight, I would head into the city to watch...

There should be an unwritten law is that if you show up at any bar, anywhere, wearing WF gear, you get 2-for-1 drinks.

Christ, don't these goddamned people understand what we're dealing with?!?!?!?

RJ, I live in jersey and commute in every day.

94, at this point even 2 for 1 is pushing it. When bz gets an extension it should just be open bar.

RJ, I live in jersey and commute in every day.

94, at this point even 2 for 1 is pushing it. When bz gets an extension it should just be open bar.

If he gets an extension, I'm downloading Dr. Kevorkian's guide.

If you are near Tribeca, you might win a free drink at Dakota Roadhouse. When you buy a drink at Happy Hour, you get to play a punch hole game. The prizes range from $1 off drinks/food to free drinks or free food.

My favorite part about this semi-dive is that is either directly next door to or two doors down from the Mosque so many were bitching about.

How perfectly NYC- a dive bar that serves mostly booze and pork products next to a mosque?

Not sure if it's still the case, but Brother Jimmy's used to cater to the ACC.

I just checked their website and I get the feeling they don't. For example they had dishes named after all the ACC schools last time I went, which they don't now.

Brother Jimmy's will probably be showing the games, and I'm sure if you asked they'd turn it on for you. But also Big East tourney is on so that might pose a problem in NYC

Not sure if it's still the case, but Brother Jimmy's used to cater to the ACC.

I just checked their website and I get the feeling they don't. For example they had dishes named after all the ACC schools last time I went, which they don't now.

More specifically, I thought Brother Jimmy's was owned by a Wake guy... or at least a Wake fan... ?

More specifically, I thought Brother Jimmy's was owned by a Wake guy... or at least a Wake fan... ?

UNC guy I believe.

Wake fans in the city have given up on this coach. There used to be a great crowd at BJ's to watch the games. Now, even the most rabid Wake fans, stay home and save they liver and wallet. It's truly sad..

Back