• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

I can provide updates, but want to warn people that I'm watching on TV and not online so I may be slightly ahead of folks. Should I delay my posts by a couple minutes or what?

Dunshee works around an HBP in the first inning (on a 3-1 count) to get out without giving up a run. Made a great play on a slowly hit ball halfway to third to get the second batter, then gave up two sharply hit balls to left and center, but they were both caught.

little shaky for Dunshee, but nice to get past that first inning for once without surrendering any runs

Announcers said the Miami pitcher "knows how to compete".

Well, we might as well fold up shop if that's the case. Can't beat a guy with those intangibles.

Mueller drives one to right, but it's caught a couple steps short of the warning track.

Ball seems to be jumping off the bat from both teams early on. Some sharply hit balls.

Fairchild started 2-0, count went full, and then homered to left field. Bombed it - ball was left down the middle.

1-0 Deacs.

For some reason I'm not blacked on on Watch ESPN in Winston, so you can try that too.

Bargfeldt having a little bit of success with his breaking balls down in the zone getting Wake to swing. He's hanging some fastballs early on, which Stu jumped all over.

Sheets draws a walk. Two down and Breazeale up.

Get his pitch count up

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Back