• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

so how many games does florida need to lose so we can host?

I'd be surprised if they lost 2 to Bethune-Cookman at home. Particularly with the fact BCU has used up their bullpen. Super is probably going to be in Gainesville

"Mazey mentioned that pitcher Jackson Sigman is a senior who won't be drafted: 'Don't be surprised if you see Sigman again this game.'"

Looks like the sidewinder could go against us tonight. Hmm..

Radar looks bad until about 8.

Does anyone know what the procedure is for calling the game? Sitting in the parking lot. My wife will be really,annoyed if they wait 2 or 3 hours to call the game. There is a string of storms all the way to atlanta.

Does anyone know what the procedure is for calling the game? Sitting in the parking lot. My wife will be really,annoyed if they wait 2 or 3 hours to call the game. There is a string of storms all the way to atlanta.

The weather app predicts rain until 815 pm

I'm posted up with the missus downtown until I hear something.

it is in WF's best interests to play the game today

we have a weekend pitcher fully rested; they do not have anything close to that

The NCAA normally waits a long time to make these calls and gets games in the day they're scheduled if at all possible. Radar and forecast both look decent a few hours from now. They will only postpone as a last resort type deal if it's consistent with the rest of the regions this weekend

My weather app looks like next rain storm is moving to south of Winston. Possible clear soon.

Back