• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

The key is we had 3 straight hits out of the infield and didn't score.

Anyone else's WatchESPN feed go to the LBSU/CS Fullerton game? I click on the Wake/Florida game yet I'm getting this random ass California game. Wtf

Anyone else's WatchESPN feed go to the LBSU/CS Fullerton game? I click on the Wake/Florida game yet I'm getting this random ass California game. Wtf

Game is in a lightning delay

Is there danger of the delay lasting too long for Dunshee to come back out?

What happened on the third hit to prevent a score?

The second hit was to left and the third hit was a rope to right.

I'm enjoying the commentary in our game as well.

I'm feeling bad for this Long Beach pitcher. But they're doing the right thing leaving him out there.

IMO if delay goes over an hour which seems relatively likely, neither starter comes back in. We go Peluse or Loepprich and leave Dunshee to be available potentially Monday and I think he'd get the start for 3-4 innings if that's the case. Faedo would also have same opportunity.

Delay is a win for Wake IMO.

IMO if delay goes over an hour which seems relatively likely, neither starter comes back in. We go Peluse or Loepprich and leave Dunshee to be available potentially Monday and I think he'd get the start for 3-4 innings if that's the case. Faedo would also have same opportunity.

Delay is a win for Wake IMO.

yea, the longer the delay the better.

I was thinking Faedo had the higher pitch count, so Dunshee had a good chance to outlast him. I wanted the heart of our lineup to get a third look at Faedo.

Hopefully we can win this with one big inning at the plate.

Wake's baseball account just tweeted that it's still raining and the tarp is still on the field so the delay should last a while longer. According to Weather.com it might not clear up until around 7.

Back