• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball

Great win. Wake was 43 and Unc 16 in the rpi coming into the game.

Since ACC baseball is divided by divisions and 10 teams make the ACC tourney, do you have to finish in the top 5 in your division or do you have to finish with one of the 10 best conference records to qualify for the tourney?

Since we already got a win under our belt we can be greedy and go for a second one. That would be huge for ACC seeding, as well as keeping the RPI up.

We have to win this series. 1-2 isn't going to cut it.

A sweep would be great.

I have a really tough time trying to figure this team out. Part of me is very disappointed with the conference and overall record but when I look at our pitching staff (minus Dunshee, Sellers, Craig, and maybe Farish) and team batting avg. I wonder how we won 8. Midweek starting has been a disaster but we are surviving. McCarren has put in good work midweek. Throw in the fact that Mondou has 1 HR and about 5 more Robbie's than Logan Harvey, I think Nate and the rest of the team can get hot. Go Deacs!!

Big series win...Deacs are on a roll! Let's break out the brooms tomorrow!!

Back