• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-BC 10/1 - 12:30 kickoff ACC Network

I'll take it.

On ESPN3 outside ACC territory. Inside the territory you can watch on theacc.com

Early game, BC just lost an LOL heartbreaker. I like it.

ETA: forgot about the off week; BC has UMASS coming up next.

Last edited:
Yeah but they get to beat down on UMASS this week to restore their egos.

We'll see. UMass, who is transitioning to FBS, is 2-0 and I'm sure they'd love beating an in-state opponent. Beat Rhode Island who gave Syracuse a real good game. BC is pretty lousy right now, lost their OC, lots of problems ... don't think it's a given they rout the Minutemen

We'll see. UMass, who is transitioning to FBS, is 2-0 and I'm sure they'd love beating an in-state opponent. Beat Rhode Island who gave Syracuse a real good game. BC is pretty lousy right now, lost their OC, lots of problems ... don't think it's a given they rout the Minutemen

Thanks for the info. I clearly had no idea :eek:

BC is ranked 118th in the Sagarin, right behind Weber State and Cal Poly St. Louis Obispo.

BC is ranked 118th in the Sagarin, right behind Weber State and Cal Poly St. Louis Obispo.

personally, i think Cal Poly St. Louis Obispo is underrated. can't trust those computers.

We should whip BC. We are, IMO, better than Duke and Duke outplayed BC.

Their offense stinks, and they are depleted in the 2ndary. That's a perfect matchup for this Wake team.

Their offense stinks, and they are depleted in the 2ndary. That's a perfect matchup for this Wake team.

Chris, you've been around long enough to know "shoulds" don't happen too much with our football team. I'm sure it will be nailbiter, that if we do win, we'll all need a antihypertensive to get our BP back down. :thumbsup:

I hope you're right. This seems like a classic Wake letdown to me, where all the stars are aligning correctly (bad BC team, our strengths meet their weaknesses, we have a bye week), and yet we go on the road, come out extremely flat and put up a stinker.

(Prove me wrong, Deacs)

Should whip them? Perfect match-up? Come on now, you've been a fan long enough to know better.

I like having the bye before a winnable conference road game. 3-1 (2-0) sounds great going into the stretch of FSU, VT, NC, ND, and Clemson.

So we might know what time HC game is next week?

I like having the bye before a winnable conference road game. 3-1 (2-0) sounds great going into the stretch of FSU, VT, NC, ND, and Clemson.

I remember doing the research last season or before and our record isn't so good in games after the bye. Don't remember the home/road breakdown of that.

Back