• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ BC 11/27 – Noon ESPN2

That's just bad luck. I'll take AT in that position all day, just really bad luck.

Run it until they stop it and kick a fg if they do. So stupid.

Perry could not play any more bipolar than he has the last month.

I know that was just bad luck, but I don't get why we arent trying to work the clock a bit and run the ball which has been effective up tot his point. Last 2 drives dont really make sense to me given we are in the lead and were showing defensive holes.

AT, when you do that, you gotta grab that dude by the legs and prevent the INT...

This. I mean, pretty poor effort not to scramble to his feet or something to prevent the easy interception.

I predict that BC will now run the ball every single play and gash us for 6-8 yds/carry, bleed out the clock and score before the half.

Getting tires of all this State shit! Carolina blew that game big time.

Sam has looked pretty shitty the last 3 weeks! He’s gotta pick it up!

our RBs are averaging under 3.8 per carry, not particularly good. our offense has been fine, cut out the drops and dumb penalties and we’d be rolling.

It’s almost freaky how allergic we are to capitalizing on turnovers. One example of how our D must get frustrated with our O.

Back