• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ BC Official Game Thread

I think this Daniels kid for BC might actually be the best PG on the floor. That was a nice pass.

fwiw TC will be a huge problem close to the basket for freshman/sophomore guards when he's a senior. he's strong.

Chase looks to be in rhythm today!! Maybe he just missed the cold weather!!!

Thanks for the score update on BC hockey from last night, Mr. Announcer. I was really wondering who won that matchup.

We keep surmising that that's the case, but BabyDeac keeps saying there are no groin problems - just bad games.

I mean, even the announcers are talking about it in this game, if they were told he was playing injured before the game, I doubt he's making it up at this point.

Plus, I don't think Bzz kept him out of Wofford for no reason.

I mean, even the announcers are talking about it in this game, if they were told he was playing injured before the game, I doubt he's making it up at this point.

Plus, I don't think Bzz kept him out of Wofford for no reason.

Oh no, sorry, I'm not saying that he wasn't ever hurt. But after the NC State game, I think BabyDeac posted that he was definitely healthy now. I think we keep talking about his groin because he's play slowly, tentatively, and carelessly. It's frustrating.

"Late arriving crowd" LMAO

Yeah, I think he was healthy for those games, but why would they tell the announcers about the injury before this one.

They're late-arriving, alright. Thing is, "on time" is whenever the next UNC and/or Duke game is.

Back