• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ BC Official Game Thread

Yeah, if you can't take the last shot, what is the advantage of not running your offense?

According to the commentators, it's not a foul if the other team didn't mean to do it.

Nikita - pouring blood from the mouth a few games back. no foul called. other guy didn't mean to.

Travis - ejected for seemingly accidental hit to other player.

CJ - elbow to head, no foul called, other guy didn't mean to.

:squint:

Nikita - pouring blood from the mouth a few games back. no foul called. other guy didn't mean to.

Travis - ejected for seemingly accidental hit to other player.

CJ - elbow to head, no foul called, other guy didn't mean to.

:squint:

:trollface:

Christ, Tony. Make the Damn layup.

Oh wait, I'm unfairly picking on Tony. My bad.

Last edited:
I have no problem running the clock down and only allowing BC around 10 seconds to get a shot off...especially when you have a 10 point lead. Now, I do wish we had gotten a better shot out of the possession. That wasn't good.

Terrible end to the half, hope we come out spitting fire in the second.

Wake needs to share the ball better. Very few possessions with making the extra pass or the dribble drive with a kickout. They are playing better but how many times will the guards drive into traffic and force a bad shot. McKie is a mismatch for everyone on BC and the opposite wing has been open all game long.

Wake needs to share the ball better. Very few possessions with making the extra pass or the dribble drive with a kickout. They are playing better but how many times will the guards drive into traffic and force a bad shot. McKie is a mismatch for everyone on BC and the opposite wing has been open all game long.

#tonychennaultisnotverygoodatbasketball

TC can out muscle smaller guards when he's close to the basket and there's no opposing big man around. That's about all I've seen him do effectively (though more often than not he blows the easy layup).

Back