• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ Carolina Discussion

Honest question, I'm not trying to be a wiseguy or disrespectful, but how many games must you watch us play to stop making predictions like that? Really, how often have we ever for that matter, pre-Grobe or during Grobe, have we ever beaten teams not named Gardner Webb, Presbyterian, Elon, etc. by 14 points or more? Don't get me wrong, I hope you're right!!!

Happened 3 games in that season, 5 times in 2007, twice in 2008 (if you count the Vandy win that was only 13 points), and then WF even did it once last season. So that's 11 games since the OB won by more than 14 points. A better question is do you watch the games?

Grobe certainly isn't know for running it up but when the WF defense is flying around and causing TO's WF has beaten teams pretty badly at times.

Happened 3 games in that season, 5 times in 2007, twice in 2008 (if you count the Vandy win that was only 13 points), and then WF even did it once last season. So that's 11 games since the OB won by more than 14 points. A better question is do you watch the games?

Grobe certainly isn't know for running it up but when the WF defense is flying around and causing TO's WF has beaten teams pretty badly at times.

So, in our greatest 3 year stretch in our history, you've given me 10 games out of 40 games (2006 14 games, 2007 and 2008 13games)??? I think you just proved my point, especially when you consider I was talking about our entire history.

I really hope that any anticipation about the ND game would be offset by the fact that our guys know we can get bowl eligible with a win over UNC. I expect them to come out fired up and ready to play on Saturday.

Find it hard to believe that Wake would overlook a game with the Heels.

I really hope that any anticipation about the ND game would be offset by the fact that our guys know we can get bowl eligible with a win over UNC. I expect them to come out fired up and ready to play on Saturday.

I think we've probably go enough NC kids on our team that wanted to play for UNC that will be really pumped for this game it will spread all over the team. Kind of like the Florida kids for the FSU game.

Truest thing ever posted on this board.

Just came from Walmart (High Point), a big section of Tarhole stuff, plus a Tarhole car flag at every register. Everytime I walk by a Tarhole display like that, I think if it weren't for going to jail for a long time I'd love to take a huge can of lighter fluid, soak all the Tarhole crap in it and set it ablaze. :thumbsup:

Josh Harris tweeted something about there being so much UNC stuff when he went to Best Buy last week so it is definitely something they could derive some motivation from. They certainly respond to getting no respect. Someone needs to make this happen.

Josh Harris tweeted something about there being so much UNC stuff when he went to Best Buy last week so it is definitely something they could derive some motivation from. They certainly respond to getting no respect. Someone needs to make this happen.

At Best Buy, what in the world do they have at Best Buy that's UNC, cheater blue laptops, I-pads, and washer and dryers???

I have no clue but here's the tweet.

JoshHarris25Joshua Harris

Why is there nothing but tarheel blue at this best buy in Winston Salem.. Smh.

butch davis was working sales in the appliances section...

Just came from Walmart (High Point), a big section of Tarhole stuff, plus a Tarhole car flag at every register. Everytime I walk by a Tarhole display like that, I think if it weren't for going to jail for a long time I'd love to take a huge can of lighter fluid, soak all the Tarhole crap in it and set it ablaze. :thumbsup:

Just buy every baby blue item in the store, then light it on fire in the parking lot.

Back