• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Carolina prediction thread

Sportin' Woody

Reaction score
Home revenge game for a red hot Heels team vs a floundering rudderless Wake squad =

UNC 84
WFU 57

UNC 85
WF 61

Upon destroying our already in shambles team, UNC will regain a top 25 status on Monday, and then promptly lose to State on Wednesday.

My prediction is that [Redacted] will make some tone deaf declaration that we still have a winning record after our 7th straight defeat.

Well be winning in the first 10 mins then UNC will adjust and then we fall hard on our faces.
UNC 82
Wake 64

can't you just hear Bz's awkward and pathetic pre-game speech about how we already beat them this season and blah blah blah

Well, at least the Holes' crowd will be back to the wine and cheese variety and not like last night vs dook with Bzz's Wake Forest Bunnies in town.

Carolina is playing their 4th game in 8 days and will come in flat after beating their biggest rival 36 hours earlier. We couldn't ask for a better time to catch them.

unc-ch 82
Wake 53

We lose by something gross like 67-51. We can't score or rebound, and they can't shoot.

This could be a Butlerization. Ionazation? I'll be shocked if we keep the margin under 25. If we do it will only be because the boys wearing Columbia blue lose interest midway through the second half.

Well, at least the Holes' crowd will be back to the wine and cheese variety and not like last night vs dook with Bzz's Wake Forest Bunnies in town.

Huge opportunity for the Deacs in this one. Potential for letdown is pretty big with this UNC team, and 36 hours after a court-storming is fertile ground. Then again, that building might still be shaking. Never hear it louder in my life.

Seriously, for any other coach on the planet this would be a great time to spring an upset on the Holes.

....for Bzzz, just chalk up another double digit road loss.

I remember my impression of our play in last season's appearance in Chapel Hill, that being that I had seen YMCA Church League teams play with more intensity and purpose. Any resemblance to last year's Carolina game in CH and a true Big Four contest is a game that occurs in someone's nightmare.

Back