• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ Clemson -16.5 (12:00, ESPNU)

Haros

Reaction score
What say ye?

Also, it appears to be a noon game on ESPNU. Not sure if that's been posted on here yet, but my limited search didn't see it.

Last edited:
Either Vegas was impressed by us over the weekend or thinks ND is a better team than Clemson. Guess both are possible.

Vegas insider says the game opened at 19.5 and is already down to 16.5. Surprising the early action was that much on the Deacs. If I had to put money on it, I would put it on Clemson either way though.

Shows what ESPN thinks about the ACC. This game is basically for the Atlantic title and it gets noon ESPNU. In a perfect world, ND joins that league, we get out of the current ESPN deal and get something with NBC and ESPN similar to what the SEC has with CBS and ESPN.

Perhaps ESPN also thinks the game will be over by the 5:00 mark of the first quarter. This is just a plot to drive viewers to whatever Big Tenorwhatever game they've got on the main channel at noon..

Big Ten games are pretty decent to be fair. Nebraska @ Penn State and Michigan State @ Iowa.

Still, Ph's point remains. We'll show 'em, we'll show all of 'em!

I'd probably take Clemson, we usually get absolutely stomped when we go to Death Valley.

This is the year it is a tight game. Gut feel. We are out own worst enemy. We eliminate mistakes and take care of the ball and we'll give them a game.

I was there in 2009 so I don't want to get my hopes up much, but I do think we will play this one tight. This is a pretty good team that's lost 3 of the last 4. They're going to be tired of losing and will bring it.

I like that it's a noon game on the U too for upset purposes. Maybe we can catch Clemson napping and jump out to a quick lead on them, and they can do their spontaneous combusting thing they do so well

Back