• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Clemson Game Thread

SMH Cav.

It's one thing to miss shot after shot, it's another thing completely to turn it over time after time after time.

This looks like either of the last two years. X, UVA, and BC were fool's gold.

I'm glad Buzz is out on the recruiting trail picking up some big guys for our front court - I feel real good about our future.

Chill needs to get in Cav's ear during halftime. This has been unfortunate, but he's going to have to play and execute like he was earlier.

Only down by 10 while playing as badly as I can imagine and getting abused by the refs. It could be worse. Need to come out hot in the second half and get back in it.

what the fuck tyler. how could you be a coach and watch someone be so detrimental to your team and leave him in the game

Yakety sax and a Cav brick to end the half.

Perfect.

CAVANAUUUGGGHHHH

Sometimes you have to go up against the big boys. Straight into their chest, buddy.

Back