• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Clemson Game Thread

LOL, the Cav hatred is ridiculous at this point. That's his shot and that's a good shot in our offense. He'll make them.

I don't disagree, he just needs to start knocking them down. He's had two wide open shots and he's clanked both.

I don't think Moto should be shooting threes much if ever though.

That was also an absurd blocking call. He was outside of the arc, straight up and the guy ran straight into him. ACC refs have no idea how to differentiate between a charge and block.

Does anyone understand the fascination with Littlejohn Coliseum?

I don't disagree, he just needs to start knocking them down. He's had two wide open shots and he's clanked both.

I don't think Moto should be shooting threes much if ever though.

Like I said, though: with Travis on the bench and an offense that is designed to get you those looks, who do you want to take that shot in that lineup?

hen we break the press, we should take the ball to the hole immediately. We're breaking the press easily.

LOL, the Cav hatred is ridiculous at this point. That's his shot and that's a good shot in our offense. He'll make them.

The season so far would disagree with you. He is at a whopping 21% on the year.

Back