• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Clemson Game Thread

So how long till Greensboro saddles Travis with his third? I say 45 seconds. G'boro is #bzzout.

I'd rather have Tyler shooting than Moto shooting.

Codi has to shoot more.

GET CJ in the game.....

Cav has been bad tonight.

The biggest thing so far tonight is that Travis picked up two early, dumb fouls.

Cavanaugh wouldn't be playing if Travis had developed handles at any point during his three seasons and two full off-seasons at Wake Forest. Yet, the second you say anything about Travis, everybody flips.

Chill the Cav hate. He doesn't play if our guys don't play stupid.

As ugly as this has been for us offensively, we're still only down 6...

Cavanaugh wouldn't be playing if Travis had developed handles at any point during his three seasons and two full off-seasons at Wake Forest. Yet, the second you say anything about Travis, everybody flips.

Chill the Cav hate. He doesn't play if our guys don't play stupid.

Like I said, Travis is well underappreciated by people. He's the second best offensive player on the team behind CJ, he is a great rebounder, and the team was just absolutely worthless for 9 minutes on offense without him in.

People can criticize Travis if they want but they better cover everybody else on the team besides CJ before they get to him.

Joseph Amonette apparently made shots in practice too. But when the lights come on so far Tyler hasn't proven he can make jack shit. So he needs to stop shooting. It has proven to be a very low percentage option.

Well, when two bigs are in foul trouble, Cav's going to play. And in our offense, he's going to shoot; we create perimeter looks for bigs and if he's open he should shoot. That's just how it's going to go... He's getting good looks. His mechanics look good. Shots are just not falling. I don't know what to tell you.

First game I've watched from the start since Iona.

I'm being reminded why

Back