• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Clemson Game Thread

Suck it Diego!

That's all I have on this game. I changed to a movie in the 2nd half.

I hope jaybone is watching this shit!

I never watch anything in real time anymore. Daddydom coupled with why the fuck would you sit through commercials when you can start it 45 minutes late and fast forward through all of them???

I watched if from about 10PM to 11:15. The NFL is where you can really save time. But I am sure you know this.

What I really want is the GIF of the Clemson bench after McDaniels airballed the free throw. All the African players' reactions were priceless. After the game, McDaniels said he had a cramp in his elbow. His elbow. Did not know one could cramp there ...

I never watch anything in real time anymore. Daddydom coupled with why the fuck would you sit through commercials when you can start it 45 minutes late and fast forward through all of them???

I watched if from about 10PM to 11:15. The NFL is where you can really save time. But I am sure you know this.

What I really want is the GIF of the Clemson bench after McDaniels airballed the free throw. All the African players' reactions were priceless. After the game, McDaniels said he had a cramp in his elbow. His elbow. Did not know one could cramp there ...

They're all from Africa? Why were their reactions better than the non-Africans'?

That game was fucking dreadful on both teams' account. Just horrendous basketball.

Of course, good game does not equal well played. In this case, the comment meant that it was "competitive" back-and-forth, and the reference included the fact that it was not well attended and those there were not into it. It stood in stark contrast to how the building would have been rockin and rollin just a few short years ago during a similarly close game.

They're all from Africa? Why were their reactions better than the non-Africans'?

Haha, I think he's talking about Clemson's three big guys from Africa: Nnoko, Djambo, and Djitte.

Who knows? The camera was on them. I agree it was pretty funny even though it probably won Jaybone our bet.

I DVR the games (if I remember that they are on) and make it about a 10-15 minute viewing, longer if they make it close/winning late in game. You can save time during free throws bc those are a given to be made.....oh wait.....hmmmm....thanks Bzzzz.

It'll be so nice to actually watch a game live again.......one day......

The only games worth watching live, for me, are NCAA tourney games the first two weeks and the first round or two of the nba playoffs on some nights cayenne multiple good games going on simultaneously

Back