• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake / Duke Game Thread

He's in love with Brian Gregory too. Was extoling his virtues in a similar manner earlier this year. He knows a winner when he sees one.

Also apparently we have a "contingency" offense and Duke got "senior" leadership from juniors Trajon Langdon and Shane Battier in the past. He's en fuego tonight

Nikita's playing like it's senior day. I like it.

Carson's looking strong.

I think I hate Duke's starting lineup and bench more than any team in the entire world. This includes the New York Giants.

Did everyone sell their tickets to Duke fans? Less gold in the lower bowl than in seemingly every other game this year.

Edit: I know we don't have many fans right now, but come on....

The crowd is an absolute embarassment. I don't care how bad we are.

The announcing is pathetic.. Quit making up random shit and rambling..

Did everyone sell their tickets to Duke fans? Less gold in the lower bowl than in seemingly every other game this year.

Edit: I know we don't have many fans right now, but come on....

Looks like there were quite a few people who share Goolsbyrules's thoughts about this game.

Got to hit those open jumpers, that's two our shooters have missed inside the elbow.

Once again, Chase Fischer looks out of place against a legit opponent.

Carson, why the fuck would you pass up a shot within 2 feet of the basket and then feed the ball to Tony C?

Back