• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake FB announces H&H with ECU 2027/28

deacondamo

El Jefe
Reaction score

These will be the 9th and 10th meetings all-time. Wake leads the series 6-2 with the losses coming in 1997 and 1963, both in Greenville.

ECU games were always very physical. Those eastern farm boys were very strong.

Looking forward to renewing the series against the Piratesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Something tells me their student body will be as drunk as ever come 2027-28

Lectro, you got any leads on the elementary school kids who will be playing in those games?

Lectro, you got any leads on the elementary school kids who will be playing in those games?

The Pirates will fire Montgomery after this year and will have had 2 others by the next game. Maybe Brad White will be our HC by then?

Clawson will only be 60.

These will be the 9th and 10th meetings all-time. Wake leads the series 6-2 with the losses coming in 1997 and 1963, both in Greenville.
'97 game we were driving late to either take the lead or seal the win, and allegedly somebody in the crowd blew a whistle and our QB stopped play thinking it was an official; ended up costing us a 1st down.

I will go ahead and put some anitbiotics on hold for the STD I will catch in Greenville.

What'd they finally grow a pair and decide to play us again?

What'd they finally grow a pair and decide to play us again?

Their long-time series with VT ends in 2025. Coincidence or correlation, who knows. The Tech fans are not unhappy about that development.

'97 game we were driving late to either take the lead or seal the win, and allegedly somebody in the crowd blew a whistle and our QB stopped play thinking it was an official; ended up costing us a 1st down.

Was at that game. Didn't we go up 21-0 then let them back in it? I seem to remember Morgan Kane breaking off a couple of TD runs early. I also remember it was hot as hell.

Was at that game. Didn't we go up 21-0 then let them back in it? I seem to remember Morgan Kane breaking off a couple of TD runs early. I also remember it was hot as hell.

14-0 and yes it was hot as hell

I believe we had major Caldwell Creatine Cramping in that game

I heard we took a bus to the game from Winston the morning of the game; never verified

Back