• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Football News Articles

Skalski is most dangerous to his own spinal cord and other player’s knees. Fuck that guy.

I’m wearing a similar one today.

55cc98e73917a99d01a8feeb9ad6bb09.jpg

man I went to the Deacon Shop in the mall and they had no Nike quarter zips at all. They were out of a lot of name brand stuff -- the Peter Millar rack had like 3 items on it. Most of what they had were the generic brand t-shirts. Fanatics doesn't have many either.

man I went to the Deacon Shop in the mall and they had no Nike quarter zips at all. They were out of a lot of name brand stuff -- the Peter Millar rack had like 3 items on it. Most of what they had were the generic brand t-shirts. Fanatics doesn't have many either.

Honestly, the Deacon Shop sucks. So little from which to choose. Currie, next step is to A. add more options and B. make sure there is inventory

He’s a kid you love if he’s on your team and don’t like if he’s an opponent.

He’s 23 and this is his 6th year playing college football. Hardly a “Kid” and he should have learned not to play so dirty.

He’s 23 and this is his 6th year playing college football. Hardly a “Kid” and he should have learned not to play so dirty.

When you’re my age anyone under 45 is a kid🤪

How dirty is dirty? Does he get a lot of PF calls at road games? AIR, Smenda has two targeting penalties so far. Is he a dirty player in the eyes of Clemson fans?

“I wanted to play college football,” Clawson recalled. “So I sent the film (to Wake Forest) and I got the ‘Thanks, but no thanks.’ And that's how I ended up playing Division III football where my head coach told us many times, ‘The only reason you're here is that there is no Division IV.'”

:rofl: Sounds like a Forbes quote. That throwback HS basketball pic of Clawson is great also.

“I wanted to play college football,” Clawson recalled. “So I sent the film (to Wake Forest) and I got the ‘Thanks, but no thanks.’ And that's how I ended up playing Division III football where my head coach told us many times, ‘The only reason you're here is that there is no Division IV.'”

:rofl: Sounds like a Forbes quote. That throwback HS basketball pic of Clawson is great also.

That’s a great quote - love a coach who is self confident enough to make fun of themselves and be self-deprecating. Reminds me of Grobe calling himself as slow as pond water in his playing days

Honestly, the Deacon Shop sucks. So little from which to choose. Currie, next step is to A. add more options and B. make sure there is inventory

I’ve been trying to find the replica Deacon statue for months now and it’s said “unavailable” every time I check.

Guys, isn’t this a good thing that stores are running out of Deacon stuff? Pull out your classic stuff and hope it fits.

Back