• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest at Clemson - NOON October 7

Pilchard

Reaction score
Will be televised on either ABC/ESPN or ESPN2.

Notre Dame at UNC got the 3:30 time slot. Barf.

The full ACC schedule:

Saturday, October 7
Wake Forest at Clemson, noon, ABC, ESPN or ESPN2 – network designation after the games of 9/30
Duke at Virginia, 12:20pm, ACC Network
Pitt at Syracuse, 12:30pm, RSN
Notre Dame at North Carolina, 3:30pm, ABC or ESPN – network designation after the games of 9/30
Miami at Florida State, 3:30pm, ABC or ESPN – network designation after the games of 9/30
Virginia Tech at Boston College, 7:15pm, ESPN2

Va Tech at BC seems like an odd 7:15 choice. Clemson fans shouldn't be quite as lathered up at noon.

Yes. Great news for us. Enhances the chances we won't get Clemson's or the fans' full attention

I'm pretty sure the massacre I attended at Clemson during Riley's senior year was an early kick. Manifest and I were the only fans in the Clemson student section (sitting with HS friends who went there) and we left at halftime down 42-0 or whatever. I guess they felt bad for us because we didn't really catch any heat even though we were rocking Wake gear. Man was I bombed at Mellow Mushroom later that afternoon.

Yeah '07 (I'm guessing is the year in question) was noon. Same for '11 when we shoulda beat them to win the division

Yeah '07 (I'm guessing is the year in question) was noon. Same for '11 when we shoulda beat them to win the division

Pretty sure it was '09 because I was living in Charleston at the time and I carpooled down with my Clemson alumni friend. All I remember is Riley being murdered.

Yeah '09 was early too. Spiller took it to the house on the first play and it was over.

We could easily get our clocks cleaned at noon as well, but at least its a good spot with them coming off VT and the early start

Agree that the earlier the kickoff time, the more home field advantage is reduced.

Back