• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest at UNC-CH -2.5, O/U 76.5: Predict the Fucking Score !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheats wearing the Black jerseys tomorrow. Guarantees a Wake victory.

Predict the fucking score? I sure hope we aren't fucking anyone on that field ... can you imagine the shit the Deacs would be bringing home? Who cares about COVID at that point!!!

49-17

I've got a real uneasy feeling about this game.

Me to... But I was also uneasy about UVA, FSU, Louisville, Syracuse (very much here).... Guess we just aren't used to winning this much.

Wake-45
UNC-38
1,000 yards of total offense

Me to... But I was also uneasy about UVA, FSU, Louisville, Syracuse (very much here).... Guess we just aren't used to winning this much.
I mean, this is 3 seasons worth of winning, all in the first 2/3 of a season. It takes some mental adjustment. But agree with the nervousness. I think there are so many ways i would not be shocked with this playing out. But i gotta stay on the VIBES train here. I think D steps up BIG and Deacs roll 41 - 24.

42-28 WF or 45-28 WF have been the numbers all week for me.

LETS GO DEACS pumped for this shit.

Back